Solved

can't activate new keycode

• 27 September 2013
  • 5 replies

https:///t5/Webroot-SecureAnywhere-Antivirus/Activating-new-key-code/m-p/16732#M684 just bought a new subscrition of webroot instead of renewing.  When I tried activating my new keycode it kept saying that the code was expired.  I uninstalled Webroot and redownloaded it, and now when I try entering the code it says to enter a valid keycode.  Any ideas of what else I should try?

Thanks
icon

Best answer by MikeR 27 September 2013, 02:17

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Please try entering the keycode I have sent you in a private message and let me know if it is successful. 
No, it still says to enter a valid keycode after I enter it. 
It looks like it finally went through!  I cancelled the previous install and tried the download again, using the original keycode from the purchase again.  This time it accepted the keycode.  MikeR, I don't know if you did something on your end to make it work, but thank you for your help!
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello kscope99s and Welcome to the Webroot Community Forums.

Now that things are working well for you now stick around and be part of our great Community!

Cheers,

TH ;)
Userlevel 7
I am happy it worked! I did a simple refresh on the account and provided you with the alpha keycode. Thank you for providing us with an update. :D