Solved

cannot see pc in console

• 13 February 2017
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +3
Recently puchased a renewal for secure anywhere complete but it turned out to be a new key code. All running fine but I cannot see the pc in the webroot console although it does show the key code.in manage keycodes

Thoughts?
icon

Best answer by JP_ 13 February 2017, 20:10

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Relvin,

Run a few scans and reboot that my purge it to show on your console. Also remember that you are on a new keycode if you are using Password Manager, submit a Support Ticket or Contact Webroot Support to transfer your settings.

HTH,
Dave.;)
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Yes you will have to go into the Console and deactivate the old PC's that show the old Keycode. https://community.webroot.com/t5/Webroot-SecureAnywhere-Antivirus/How-to-Deactivate-a-PC/ta-p/31240

Also notice using a new keycode you will lose your Passwords and Back & Sync so if you use these then contact support and ask them to move your data over to your new keycode but do it ASAP as it's a limited time.

Webroot Customer Service

Thanks,

Daniel ;)

Userlevel 3
Badge +3
The new keycode has been registered for a couple of weeks but this was my first visit to the console since activating it. Have removed the old deactivated pc, run a scan and rebooted but still not showing. It does say key code already registered when I first access the console but no pc showing. 
Userlevel 7
You could probably try a Uninstall / Reinstall

Before you try that let's ping @ maybe there's something on the back end he can fix.

Please follow the steps closely!

• Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
  • Be sure you add your Keycode to your Online Console: Webroot SecureAnywhere Online Console
  • KEEP the computer online for Uninstall and Reinstall to make sure it works correctly
  • Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Geek Squad Subscription PC users click HERE) Let us know if it is the Mac version you need.
  • Uninstall WSA and Reboot
  • Install with the new installer, enter your Keycode and DO NOT import any old settings as you can set it up as you like once it's done
  • Let it finish it's install scan
  • Reboot once again
HTH,
Dave.
Userlevel 7
Hello @,

I've re-activated the PC in question on your Account.

I'm also showing that your new keycode hasn't been activated yet. Please try re-activating the keycode on your Computer and wait a few hours for your PC to appear in the Online Console.

To activate your new keycode:
1. Open the Webroot program and click the gear icon next to "My Account."
2. Enter your keycode in the field provided under "Activate a new keycode” and click "Activate."
3. If a scan starts automatically, allow the scan to complete.

That should work!
Userlevel 3
Badge +3
Thats great thanks, both pc's now showing up in my console.
I've reactivated the keycode.

Thanks to all for swift help! :D
Userlevel 7
Glad you got it sorted Relvin and everything is working. 😉