error wb102 registration cannot be completed

• 10 February 2016
  • 1 reply

I cannot say which product this is and have misplaced the physical copy of my software that I purchased with my new laptop from a Best Buy but have found that my registration cannot be completed and am therefore, it seems, unable to update antivirus definitions. I had high hopes for this software but seem to be encountering the same problems with PC slowdown that I have suffered through years of Symantec products. I purchased this last September and have used the PC minimally, hardly installing even a game and only using the internet on it for approximately 2 hours every 2 weeks or so.

I tried to register my software last week and recieved error wb102 registration cannot be completed when I tried to verify my email and account from the link that was sent to me. Am I missing some major easily overseen step or something? My skill level with building and working with PC is very high for a user but I haven't programmed for many years. Any ideas?

I sure miss the days when customer service was more one on one and solutions were found before moving on to the boards and such.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello and Welcome to the Webroot Community!

Please Submit a Support Ticket and they will help you get it sorted!

Thanks,

Daniel 😉