Solved

how do i activate my new code? It is in there, but I still have 24 days for my old code,

• 25 January 2017
  • 2 replies

how do i activate my new code? It is in there, but I still have 24 days for my old code,
icon

Best answer by ProTruckDriver 25 January 2017, 19:05

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello ilovelucy,

I would wait until you have 1 or 2 days left on your keycode you are on now. Then activate the new keycode on each computer as follows:

If you have a new keycode, you can activate it as follows:
  1. Open SecureAnywhere.  
  2. Click the gear icon next to My Account. Your account panel displays. [img]https://sw.nohold.net/Webroot/Images/myaccountdetails.png[/img]  
  3. Under Activate a new keycode, enter the keycode you want to add and click Activate.
If you are using Password Manager, please submit a Support Ticket or Contact Webroot Support to transfer your passwords to your new keycode after activation.

HTH,
Dave.;)
Userlevel 7
Hi ilovelucy

Welcome to the Community Forums.

If I may just add to what PTD has posted...as you are using the Complete version of WSA you may also be using the Backup & Sync feature. If so then it would pay to ask the Support Team to also transfer ALL the data associated with your previous keycode to your new keycode.

Having said that I should point out also that if you activate the new keycode you will lose the 24 days that you have on the current keycode...the two keycodes will run in parallel so I would either (i) awaiting until you have 1 day left on your current key code and then enter/activate the new one or (ii) if you have not yet entered the new keycode contact the Support Team and ask them if they would transfer the days from new keycode to the old so that you do not have to activate the new keycode/they would not have to transfer the data from one keycode to another.

Hope that helps/gives you options going forward?

Regards, Baldrick