how to renew my webroot protection using the disc. It doesn't seem to work

• 21 November 2015
  • 2 replies

I have Webroot SecureAnywhere and expired this month.  I bought the new Webroot CD and the process is not happening automatically like it did the first time.  

2 replies

Hello ?

Welcome to the Webroot Community.

If you have purchased a new disk then you will have a new key code. You do not need to install from the disc. You can add the code to your existing WSA console.

To and add the new key code, please do the following.

Open WSA PC interface. Click on gear next to My Account, enter key code and click Activate.

Please let us know how this works out for you.
If you still need assistance we will be happy to help.

Hope this info helps,

bd
Userlevel 7
Hi Cintora21

Welcome to the Community Forums.

If I may just add to what BD has posted...if you currently use either Internet Security Plus or Complete versions (and as you have posted in the latter's forum I am suspecting that you are a Complete user) and therefore you use the Password Manager and or the Back up and Sync features, then moving to a new keycode will mean that you can no longer access your data stored against the old keycode...so if this is the case you will need to Open a Support Ticket and ask the Support Team to transfer the data from current to new keycode, once you have activated the latter...you have about 30 days to do that before the data is deleted.

I hope that the above is of assistance?

Regards, Baldrick