installed the new software cannot manage passwords

installed new program I cannot manage my passwords,I cannot log in even with the password that was provided by tech suppt. via e-mail,it would automatically fill in the field as though it were being controlled.man you have to wonder.I Am not happy with this product that I just shelled out good money for. My next step contact the Air Force IT people if this is not resolved. I am really disappointed.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Pingy

Welcome to the Community Forums.

Sorry to hear that you are not a happy punter.

Would you be able to provide a bit more information as to exactly what is happening when you try to manage your passwords/when you try to log in?  Exactly what are you trying to log in from...a browser I presume using the toolbar icon?  If that is the case then when you try once you have have applied your registration email address for the first time it will remember it on subsequent uses so that you only have to enter the password that goes with the email address and which you used to register WSA with.

EDIT: Just a thought...have you set up your online account?  If not then please do that first and then after that is done try logging into the Password Manager again.  For information on how to set the online account please see this KB Article.

If you could provide some more information we can look to assist.

Regards, Baldrick

Thank you,much calmer now,I will try a different approach. Thanks again!
Userlevel 7
Hi pingy

No worries...do come back here as and when required and let us know how you are getting on/whether you need further assistance, etc.

Regards, Baldrick