Solved

is Webroot Support 24/7 ?

Userlevel 5
Hello dear Webrooters and Readers ;)

i saw this topic : https://community.webroot.com/t5/Webroot-SecureAnywhere-Antivirus/24-7-Live-Tech-Support/m-p/13968#M1028

but still i have not a certain answer .. finally That Ticket Support System ( https://www.webrootanywhere.com/servicewelcome.asp ) are answering our problems 24/7?  36 hours ago i submit a ticket but still i have no answer ... so they answer just Mon-to-Friday?

Thanks!
icon

Best answer by ProTruckDriver 2 August 2016, 00:18

View original

20 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello Parham,

Yes Support is 24/7 everyday when you submit a support ticket. Sometimes it takes a little longer on the weekends? I usually say to others that ..Support ususally takes 24-48 hours. Just give it more time ok?
Userlevel 5
@ wrote:
Hello Parham,

Yes Support is 24/7 everyday when you submit a support ticket. Sometimes it takes a little longer on the weekends? I usually say to others that ..Support ususally takes 24-48 hours. Just give it more time ok?
Thank You dear Sherji.

so in some case if we need an Urgent Support , we should call Webroot and they will be there 24/7 . is that correct?
for example 3 a.m or p.m ? 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
@ wrote:
Hello Parham,

Thank You dear Sherji.

so in some case if we need an Urgent Support , we should call Webroot and they will be there 24/7 . is that correct?
for example 3 a.m or p.m ? ;)
If you call during the week  M-F during business hours only. https://www.webroot.com/us/en/company/contact-us

https://tel:18666124268
Mon-Fri 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM (MST)

Userlevel 5
So there is no Support on Urgent problems or infection , is that correct?

if i infected or be in danger ( somehow in attack ) for example on 3 p.m Webroot Enginieers cannot help me , its just me and Webroot Product
yes? 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Correct! I would not run my PC if it were me. Webroot can restore your computer back before the infection. 

So...first thing Monday you can call Support. Sorry...
Userlevel 5
wow :S

so far i was thinking Webroo is with me 24/7 even on weekends :( so Webroot have not 24/7 support too the answer was ''no'' :S

Thank You Sherjj for your helpful answers.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:

so far i was thinking Webroo is with me 24/7 even on weekends :( so Webroot have not 24/7 support too the answer was ''no'' :S

The answer is Support is available via a Support Ticket 24/7.

You are most welcome Parham!
Userlevel 5
no dear Ssherjj i was not talking about available Support ! i am talking about Answering . be there with user who in danger who is under attack for example ESET also say we have 24/7 support , but it means what you trying to say : email support is available ( means we can submit ticket ) 24/7.
but it does not mean an Enginieer is with us 24/7 .

24/7 support is something like Symantec is offering , Technical Support on 24/7 live chat support always is Online for customers, also phone nubers are 24/7 , so if a user be under attack for example in weekend and 3 p.m , Symantec have his back ... this is Support , but that support you are trying to say means just available , not real support , are you disagree ? 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Webroot has Support engineers that handle these support tickets. 😉
Userlevel 5
i'm sure Webroot have Engineer ! 😃 you do a bypass on my real post :D

Thanks anyway 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
@ wrote:

The answer is Support is available via a Support Ticket 24/7.

You are most welcome Parham!
The Ticket System is 24/7/365 from around the world! https://www.webroot.com/us/en/company/contact-us
and https://www.webroot.com/us/en/support/

Daniel :D

?

Userlevel 5
@ wrote:
Well, its quite obvious that you are simply being a pest seeking some attention. Now get back in your crib before you injure yourself . If your computer really really was in fact infected you certainly wouldn't be playing around on it, now would you ? Be a good little boy/girl and gather up your bottoe and blankee, and get back in your play pen.
Hi dear ROBERT.

well your speech was devoid of any respect , even i think that was contumely :)

but i'm not surprised because of your post , The reason of my surprise is i see Webroot Staff gave you kudos for your insolence ! :D

hope you be happy always with your jokes 😃
Userlevel 5
Thank You dear TripleHelix.

i see .

let us hope Webroot provide a 24/7 live chat support ( for no more wait on urgent even on weekend ) in near future?

and excuse me if my words caused a bad harvest 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
Thank You dear TripleHelix.

i see .

let us hope Webroot provide a 24/7 live chat support ( for no more wait on urgent even on weekend ) in near future?

and excuse me if my words caused a bad harvest :)
I don't think they will as Webroot finds we help many here on the Community and the Ticketing System has been working very well but you could add a new Idea here if you like: https://community.webroot.com/t5/Ideas-Exchange/idb-p/Ideas/tab/most-recent and I will Kudo it.

Thanks,

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Just to give you a fuller picture, here's how it works:
1. We have support agents in several different Webroot offices around the world.  All our support is staffed by in-house employees and isn't outsourced.  This way we can cover the support needs of all our customers world-wide.

2. We have weekend coverage for the consumer product, but that support staffing is less than during the weekday business hours.  Our US support center is the largest in terms of agents, as that is the bulk of our consumer base.  They'll prioritize the most urgent tickets first, so if you submit a routine ticket over the weekend it might not be responded to until after the weekend.

3. Our official SLA is 48 hours to reply to a ticket.  Usually we get to them faster than that, though.

4. Monday is our busiest support day.  If you are calling in, it's best to wait until after Monday unless it's a super urgent issue.  

5.  Our business support SLAs are different from our consumer ones.  The needs of a business and the consequences from having an issue are greater than for home users, generally.  

Hope that helps!
Userlevel 5
@ wrote:
Just to give you a fuller picture, here's how it works:
1. We have support agents in several different Webroot offices around the world.  All our support is staffed by in-house employees and isn't outsourced.  This way we can cover the support needs of all our customers world-wide.

2. We have weekend coverage for the consumer product, but that support staffing is less than during the weekday business hours.  Our US support center is the largest in terms of agents, as that is the bulk of our consumer base.  They'll prioritize the most urgent tickets first, so if you submit a routine ticket over the weekend it might not be responded to until after the weekend.

3. Our official SLA is 48 hours to reply to a ticket.  Usually we get to them faster than that, though.

4. Monday is our busiest support day.  If you are calling in, it's best to wait until after Monday unless it's a super urgent issue.  

5.  Our business support SLAs are different from our consumer ones.  The needs of a business and the consequences from having an issue are greater than for home users, generally.  

Hope that helps!
Thank You for the information dear Nic .
hope you have a good day?

But, as you said offical SLA ( i don't know what is SLA mean ? ) time for reply to tickets is 48 hours , sometimes it;s faster.
so i am not disagree with this matter in all posts of this topic i just trying to tell you dear Webrooters and Webroot Staffs .. noticed that Webroot have no support in Urgent situation ! i bring example for other friends ! if i was a victim in recent weekend and on 3 p.m what was happened? nothing ! some of our friends come tell me should waite to monday and then submit a ticket or call to webroot ! maybe they don't know Urgent situation mean? some other friends also start to make me joke ! 😃 that's Ok , nevermind.

but if Webroot cannot provide support for this Urgent Situation as we all found out after these discussions on this topic, just confrim that ! but all of Webroot Staff and some Webroot fanboys come tell me what you are telling me now: Webroot have 24/7 in-house Support .  Ok i see. but this is not the answer of my question . this support what Webroot offer is the same support for example ESET is offering. but what is my mean is something like what Symantec or McAfee is offering , they can have their users back on Urgent Situation, weekend? business days? no matter . every single second their users could have support with Chat Support ( real 24/7 ) !

well still it's Ok , one of our friends tell me go submit a feature request... which we have that request righ now ( https://community.webroot.com/t5/Ideas-Exchange/Provide-a-Live-Chat-Support/idi-p/254878 ) but there is no need everythings have kudos to be done !!! somethings is related to company , which Company how want to be with customers on urgent Situation , do you disagree? maybe many many many Webroot users is not aware of this page ( feature request ) which if they be aware i'm sure they come and support me :)

is that a bad thing if Webroot have a 24/7( every single day on week not just on wokr-days ) Tech support to if a user be in a urgent situation come and get help ? without waiting ( even 5 hours , not that 48 hours.. )

only reason which make me this much try for this matter is very simple , i love Webroot , just like the other Webroot lovers but maybe some prospectiver :)

i did my best. i tried. from now it's on Webroot 🙂 do your best , or Ignore that 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
SLA = service level agreement, which is the specification of when you'll receive support by. For instance if your power goes out then your power company might have a guarantee for how quickly they'll respond.

Our official support hours can be found here:
https://www.webroot.com/us/en/support/contact
Userlevel 7
I've never had any problems with Support. They maybe a little slower on the weekends but I still get an answer on the weekend. The latest Support ticket I put in was a few days ago. I say it's an outstanding response time for Webroot.

?

?

?

?
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
I've never had any problems with Support. They maybe a little slower on the weekends but I still get an answer on the weekend. The latest Support ticket I put in was a few days ago. I say it's an outstanding response time for Webroot.

?

?

?

?
Awesome! ?
Userlevel 5
@ wrote:

?

?

?

?
Ops ! 😃 yes that's great really i never had a Urgent problem so never submit an infection ticket , all my words was on that support hours page ...but i guess now i'm sure about 24/7 Webroot Support 🙂 and as i believed before this topic Webroot have the best Support ever and i know that as one of  CyberSecurity leaders , so if i was doing so insistence only because of i believe Webroot is a leader by the Technology they have so should be the best :)

Thanks!

once for allways this question is answered , '' yes Webroot have 24/7 support '' 😉