Solved

linking different computer to the same webroot account

• 10 June 2017
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Hi, I am new to webroot. I  installed the program on two other computers before I found out about the my account feature when I installed the program on my third computer. After I setup the internet account with the third computer, only that computer is register to the account. The other don't show up. How do I get them to show up?
Thanks,
icon

Best answer by JP_ 12 June 2017, 19:14

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello charward,

Welcome to the Webreoot Community,

It could take sometime to show up on the Online Account Consoleto register with the Cloud.

But would you do a scan of Webroot on both computers and then reboot each computer? Then check your Account Console.

If your computers still don't show up after awhile then you can always Submit a Support Ticket free of charge and they will check this out for you.

Userlevel 1
thanks! I will try that when I can get to the other computers.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
You are most welcome charward!

Let us know how things go when you get a chance.:D
Userlevel 7
Greetings @, thanks for joining and becoming a part of our Webroot Community :cathappy:

It can sometimes take a little while for all of your PC's to check-in to the Online Console.
Currently, I'm showing 3 PC's listed under your Account. By looking at the dates, it appears they checked-in the day after you posted this thread.

If you have any other issues or need anything else, please feel free to let us know! (Our users are the Best at providing help)
Userlevel 1
Thanks. You were correct.  I waited for a day and logged into the account and everything shows up.
Charward