Solved

password

• 21 November 2016
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 4
Why when in IE and go to webroot password I highlight a site and nothing happens? I made sure the automatic fill was not checked and I do have webs plug-in.
Thanks
icon

Best answer by Ssherjj 21 November 2016, 21:51

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi winston2

Could you give us a little more to go on? I have fired up IE, logged into the Password Manager via the toolbar icon, navigated through the menus to get to a list of favourite sites that are recorded, clicked on the one that I want to access/get to and...bingo...no issues, the site opens up as it should.

What if anything are you doing that is different?

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
Hi winston2

Could you give us a little more to go on? I have fired up IE, logged into the Password Manager via the toolbar icon, navigated through the menus to get to a list of favourite sites that are recorded, clicked on the one that I want to access/get to and...bingo...no issues, the site opens up as it should.

What if anything are you doing that is different?

Regards, Baldrick
If I may add...I have done the same thing as you Baldrick and have found no issues either.
Userlevel 7
Thanks, Sherry...always good to know that one is not alone...:D
Userlevel 4
Thank you so much the key word was tool bar.  I was trying to accress the sites from the main webroot (passord manager).  Going through the tool bar works again like a charm.  Thanks to you and Sherry for your quick respondce.  Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Winston 2
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
You  are welcome winston2,

But Baldrick's response did the trick!;)

Here is some information on the PDF Webroot User Guide. Pages 93... that can help you as well with Password Management.

Hopoe this helps?
Userlevel 7
Hi winston2

We are glad we could help. Sometimes it is just a case of going thorugh what has happened or indeed what should have happened. ;)

Regards, Baldrick