Solved

question on reinstallation

• 18 July 2016
  • 3 replies

I purchased your 2-year Webroot Secure Anywhere Internet Security Complete for 5 devices.  I installed the program on 3 computers in February 2016.  I need to reinstall the program on one of the 3 computers due to windows 10 being removed and windows 7 being reinstalled on the computer.  I do not want the reinstallation to count as number 4 device.  How do I go about doing this?
icon

Best answer by Ssherjj 18 July 2016, 09:07

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello TuckDi,

Welcome to the Webroot Communuity,

You can simply reinstall on that computer without it counting as your 4th device. You can reinstall on one device as many times as needed and Webroot will not count that as a new device. If you need to reinstall please follow below:

Please follow the steps below closely in terms of installing WSA on the target system/machine!

• Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
  • KEEP the computer online during the install to make sure it works correctly
  • Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Subscription PC users click HERE). Let us know if it is the Mac version you need.
  • Install with the new installer, entering your Keycode when prompted to do so in the install process
  • Let it finish it's install scan
  • Reboot 
Hope this helps?

Thank you.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
You are most welcome! 🙂