Solved

questions re Webroot Complete 2013

• 13 August 2013
  • 4 replies

I'm far from being computer literate so please bear with me.  I bought and installed Webroot Complete 2013 today and am delighted with how easy it was to install and the features.  I have two questions I hope someone can help me with please:

1.  Can I schedule only 1 scan per day?  (I'm used to doing a scan at startup and then again later in the day)
2.  Is there anywhere that I can view scan results?  (I like seeing which bugs have been stopped in their tracks)
icon

Best answer by shorTcircuiT 13 August 2013, 13:52

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello Bunnyc and Welcome to the Webroot Community!  

Both are pretty easy, just need to tweak your settings a little bit.  Open the WSA program and click the PC Security tab.  In here, click the Change Scan Schedule link.  You have some work to do in here.. this is what mine looks like and I think my settings are pretty close to what you are looking for:

Of course you want to use a different time than I have!  (I need to change mine too... I need to start going to bed earlier instead of waiting for a scan first.....)

Note all of the various options in here.. this is also where you can adjust how you view the results.  I like to see mine no matter if anything is found or not, so again my settings are pretty much what you are looking for from the sound of it.  I see the scan window during scan, and it stays open after so I can view the results.

I hope this helps!

Thank you so much DavidP for your welcome and thank you for your reply......yes it was most certainly helpful.

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello Bunnyc and Welcome to the Webroot Community Forums.

Cheers,

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Thank you so much DavidP for your welcome and thank you for your reply......yes it was most certainly helpful.

Glad to hear it!  Let us know if you have any questions or problems, and stick around too!  This is a great place to learn more 🙂