Solved

system optimizer setings

• 13 November 2016
  • 2 replies

what setings do you reccomend for "system optimizer"??? I dont know what the settings should be... please give me your opinion...
icon

Best answer by Baldrick 13 November 2016, 10:32

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi geovwat

I have everything checked except for the 'Microsoft Management Console - Recent Files' option; tghat seems to work well for me and I have never come across any system issues subsequant to an 'optimisation' of my system.

But if unsure then for the moment stick with the default options and then slowly add one or two options before each run to check the effect/make sure that you are happy with the outcome as best you can determine?

Hope that helps?

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Hello @,

The recommended settings for the System Optimizer is the default configuration. This is how I use it on all of my personal computers, and also how I setup the System Optimizer remotely on hundreds of Webroot users PC's when I worked in Tech Support. The most advisable thing I can tell you to do is to enable automatic optimization in the "Scheduler" tab of Advanced Settings.

Please visit our user guides for information on all settings related to the System Optimizer:
http://live.webrootanywhere.com/content/638/Changing-System-Optimizer-Settings