threat

• 7 April 2015
  • 1 reply

Can anyone tell me why i keep getting the gray box constantly,and i mean constantly that saids a security 
threat has been detected.and you click ok or ignore and it saids to click ignore to go on with what ur doing or something like that.don't remember verbatum.
Can't seem to find out anything anywhere.i scan it and it saids no there are no threats found.

i mean go figure.

may God bless
Trish

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +52
Hello

Managing detected threats

In most cases, SecureAnywhere automatically detects threats and quarantines the items for you. However, if it detects a potentialthreat or an item it does not recognize, it prompts you to manage the item.
To manage threats:
  • If you recognize the filename, deselect the Remove checkbox next to the item name (click in the box so the checkmark is removed). Do not restore the file unless you are absolutely sure that it is legitimate.
  • If you DO NOT recognize the filename, keep the item selected (do not click inside the box to remove the checkbox). SecureAnywhere moves the threat to quarantine, where it is rendered inoperable. You do not need to delete it or do anything else.
After SecureAnywhere moves the threat to quarantine, it launches another scan to make sure your system is clean.
http://www.webroot.com/En_US/SecureAnywhere/PC/WSA_PC_Help.htm#C2_Scanning/CH2b_Managing.htm