webroot hijacked forum sign in

• 21 November 2015
  • 4 replies

Webroot prevents me from automatically signing in on a forum. How can I Stop webroot from doing this?

4 replies

webroot also hijacked all my saved passwords with firefox mozilla. How do I disable password manager on webroot. Why did webroot put itself on my firefox toolbar?
Hello ?

Welcome to the Webroot Community.

If you would like to disable the Webroot password Manager you can do so by disabling the extension in Firefox addons.

To disable extensions in Firefox:
Disabling an extension or theme will turn it off without removing it:
  1. Click the menu button [img]https://support.cdn.mozilla.net/media/uploads/gallery/images/2014-01-10-13-08-08-f52b8c.png[/img] and choose Add-ons. The Add-ons Manager tab will open.
  2. In the Add-ons Manager tab, select the Extensions or Appearance panel.
  3. Select the add-on you wish to disable.
  4. Click its Disable button.
  5. Click Restart now if it pops up. Your tabs will be saved and restored after the restart.
To re-enable the add-on, find it in the list of Add-ons and click Enable, then restart Firefox if required.

Hope this info helps,

bd
It worked, but I had to go into mozilla and remove the saved passwords, then close mozilla, reopen, fill in the username and password, and firfox is not asking if it wants me to remember; so I'm in the same boat.
Hi ?

Can you please check in Firefox options under Security and see if Remember passwords for sites is checked.

Thanks,

bd