webroot toolbar

• 30 July 2015
  • 3 replies

Badge +1
I just renewed my Webroot Secure Anywhere Complete and updated to windows 10.  In the new browser Microsoft Edge, i do not have the Webroot icon that is used for fill in passwords.  Can anyone give me any info as to why my icon is missing and how do I get it back?

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Currently WRSA doesn't have the extension for Windows 10 but I could be wrong!  When Webroot comes out with yet another new version, it might have to extension add for Edge!  However I it might work fine in other browsers such as Google Chrome and Firefox!   Hope that helps for you!

Fred

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
That's correct. The Edge browser launched without an extensions capability, but they've promised to add it in the near future. When they do, we'll be able to port our extensions over to it.
Userlevel 4
For the time being until Microsoft allows for browser extensions, we recommend using one of our other supported browsers.

These are as follows;

Mozilla Firefox - 3.6 or higher
Google Chrome - 10.0 or higher

If you are having difficulties setting up our extensions for these browsers, please let us know by starting a support ticket and our technicians will be glad to assist you.