Badge +36
New version showed up this morning!
icon

Best answer by Cat 9 October 2012, 20:01

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hey Lyle! Glad you saw the new version! Mike posted a summary of all the new features in this thread

You can also subscribe to the Release Notes forum to get alerted whenever a new release comes out. :)

Did you notice any changes with this round?
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Yup one major change......................I am now unable to access Web Consul from two machines. I keep getting the registration process. I have reported it to Support! 

I might add that Support has been very efficient, reliable, and quick with my previous few problems.
Userlevel 3
My WSA updated to 8.0.2.20 last week and then updated to 8.0.2.27 on 10/11. I have not noticed any changes, and I am still running the third party backup and sync that I have had problems with. WIth this recent version wasn't everything suppose to be upgraded, or is there still a transition period? I thought it was suppose to update to WSA Complete, which it shows that I am running when I go to the My Account tab and click on 'Upgrade or renew'. Is there something that I am misunderstanding. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
These are the changes from v8.0.2.20 to v8.0.2.27 http://community.webroot.com/t5/Release-Notes/PC-Release-Notes-Version-8-0-2-27/m-p/12664#M55 and it still will take more time to convert all WSA-ISP to WSA-Complete!

HTH,

TH
Userlevel 7
Hi JDMoose,

Like TH posted, it will take time for the conversion to Complete. I'm still running WSA-ISP and haven't been converted yet. Give Webroot a little more time, there's a lot of accounts to convert. 😉
Userlevel 3
@ wrote:
Hi JDMoose,

Like TH posted, it will take time for the conversion to Complete. I'm still running WSA-ISP and haven't been converted yet. Give Webroot a little more time, there's a lot of accounts to convert. ;)
Thanks for the quick response and update.  :D
JD