Admin Settings

• 31 March 2016
  • 3 replies

Whenever anyone starts to use their site on the computer, webrrot asks for a passwrd to start something. How do I reset the Admin settings so that nobody needs to do anything except turn the computer on?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Richard1948

Welcome to the Community Forums.

If it is what I think it is then there is a way to resolve the issue but due to the nature of the solution I cannot post it here in open forum. I will PM you what you need to know shortly.

EDIT: Thinking this through a bit more carefully, and just to double check would you enlighten us a little more by what you mean in relation to "starts to use their site on the computer, webrrot asks for a passwrd to start something". A simple example of the steps to get to the message issued by WSA would suffice...thanks in adavance.

Regards, Baldrick
Thanks Baldrick, It has taken me awhile to find the post again. Now I know. Geek Squad helped me with the "Password in Startup" problem. Now. all anyone has to do is click on OK. I think for now this one is finished.
Userlevel 7
Hi Richard1948

Hope that you are well?

Been a while...but glad that you are sorted...we like to get things sorted here...however long they end up taking.

All the best, Baldrick