Are you equipped to spot all hackers and other destroying worms and other distinctive threats .

• 1 August 2015
  • 1 reply

Hi : Been hopin gI can get an anwer to the question at hand since I have met with some serious problems that started off with missing files, then the alamring levels where my PC was not covered with Malware of the Anit Virus that was brought and taken off by this company that claimed they have my interest at heart and did not need any of these things that was removed .

That was on the 6th of July ... on July 23 approxiamtely 17 days of which this company I beleived in / a blue screen appeared and I could not get out of it . Come to find out , the problem I was facing now was my network that had no protection and the firwall was penetrated or showed nothing in terms of protect ion ... Now a virus of a big threat was here in my system along with a hacker , as told to me that was pressently trying to get into my system ... here as far as I was concerned was pure neglegence on the so called Pro System and I paid a hansome amout to cover my PC /

Would like to know since I now have Malwarebytes and Webroot coverage ... do I need more to help me along with the variosu threats and virus that attacks PCs. If so , will you let me know about it and what it does.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Hi MistyLady007

Welcome to the Community Forums.

Well, distilling down you post the essentials, the answer is 'No'...I do not bellieve that you need more coverage.  WSA on it's own should be more then enough protection but when layered with MBAM (I am assuming that it is this product and not Anti Exploit that you have installed) you should have that extra level of confidence (a number of the Community members run that as a combo with no issues).

Having said all of that just make sure that you practice safe surfing...defenses are all well and good but the Mark 1 eyeball and common sense are also a big part of staying safe.

Regards, Baldrick