Solved

Bookmarks

How are Bookmarks handled in Password Manager? I am a new member, and transisting from RoboForm to Weebroot Passwork Manager. Thanks. PS - my only option for this post was BUSINESS! Why not more options?
icon

Best answer by Baldrick 7 June 2016, 23:44

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi freewheels

Apologies but I do not really understand the question...what do you mean by "bookmarks"? The site/page is storeed in the Password Manager along with the relavent credentials for use on that page. Is that what you are referring to?

Regards, Baldrick
in the roboform platform there are two formats, 'logins' [pages that require a user name and password] much like webroot password manager, and 'bookmarks', urls' of sites to go to, but not log in. i am transisoning from roboform to webroot password manager.
Userlevel 7
OK, thanks for the explanation.

In response I would say that your best bet at emulating this would be to manually add a site to Password Manager, by left clicking on the Toolbar Icon and selecting 'Tools' and then 'Add Site'...this should present the details captured which in the case of a non login page would just have the page details but no credentials recorded.

To use the stored information you again left clicking on the Toolbar Icon and then 'Sites'. From the context menu displayed chose & click on one of the categories displayed which should reveal a reference/entry for each page stored. Click on the one required to open a new tab in the browser re. the URL selected.

Hope that helps?

Regards, Baldrick