Error..

• 22 April 2016
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +13
  • Popular Voice
  • 31 replies
 Hi..
I have used Webroots Internet Security+ for a long while.Now I have bought a smartphone and would like to use it there too,but it tell me that the code I´m using on my computer is no good?
I thought I could cover my phone too when I had a license?Isnt there something wrong?

best
Nevi

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello Nevi,

Welcome to the Webroot Community,

Will you check out which version of the Mobile version for Android you are entitled to install and run; please see this KB Article for details on this.

Then please go to the Account Console and log in.  You may need to set your permissions to Access.

Once logged in, click your email address at the upper right corner and choose "Manage Users" from the dropdown.

Locate the profile (Email address) you are wanting to use to log in.  Check to make sure that all permissions are set to Access.  If you have WSA Internet Security Plus for your computer, you will need Mobile Security and Password access.  If you have WSA Complete for your computer, you will need Mobile Security, Back & Synch and Passwords all set to access.  If you do not have a license for your computer, and are using only the standalone Android app, you will need just Mobile Security set to access.

If these permissions are not correct, click the little "person icon" at the far right end of the profile you need to edit.  On the next screen, click the Access & Permissions tab at the top.  Adjust your settings here, and while you are here check the key code listed. If you are using the Mobile App as part of the protection you received  with WSA for your computer, the key code must not be expired, and if you have WSA Internet Security Plus or WSA Complete for your computer this key code should match what you are using on the computer application.  If the Key Code expired or does not match the key code for your computer, you may need to Submit A Trouble Ticket for assistance.  Changes to settings in the Account Console can take 20-30 minutes to take effect,

Hope this helps?
Userlevel 3
Badge +13
Hi Sherry..
I have tried to find the things you are talking about,but I cannot find any place where I could "manage users" or accept anything?
Why cant I use the code I have?
Its a Sony Z5 Compact I have,and I have licens to Internet Security plus.
Thank you.
Nevi

PS
Maybe its because I got this licens after I had talked with Spywarefri from Denmark where I bought it.I got a special extra licens for the last year (I bought for 2 years) because of problems when I should activate it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi ?

I am not sure why you are getting that error code.

Can you try this below?

Android Installation Instructions - SecureAnywhere Internet Security Plus

• Create your SecureAnywhere Account (if you haven't already).
  • On your Android mobile device, launch the Google Play Store
  • Search for "Webroot Security Free" and install the app [img]http://www.webroot.com/shared/images/business-security-free.png[/img]
  • After it downloads, tap Open to begin setting up the app
  • When prompted to set up an account, tap "I already have a Webroot account" and enter your account username and password.
  • Once you have finished setting up the app, tap your device's Menu button, and then tap Register.
  • Tap Activate and then enter your Keycode. You can find it on a card inside your box or in an email message if you ordered your product online. Tap OK to finish activating your Internet Security Plus subscription.
As part of your SecureAnywhere Internet Security Plus subscription, you can also download the SecureWeb app form the Google Play Store (search for "Webroot SecureWeb Browser").
http://www.webroot.com/shared/images/business-secureweb-browser.pngSecureWeb is a secure web browser that keeps you safe as you surf the web, and provides access to your secure login credentials and form-fill profiles stored in the Password Manager in your SecureAnywhere account.
To access the Password Management features in SecureWeb, tap your device’s Menu button and then tap the Vault button http://www.webroot.com/shared/images/business-vault.png and enter your SecureAnywhere username and password.
For more Information, see Webroot SecureAnywhere Mobile Help

If this does not work then please Submit a Support Ticket that is free of charge with a Webroot susbscription. They can get to the bottom of this for you.

Userlevel 3
Badge +13
After I had tried my way through I succeded.Now everything is fine.
Thank you both for great help.
And thank you Webroot for an outstanding product. :)

Best
Nevi
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:

PS
Maybe its because I got this licens after I had talked with Spywarefri from Denmark where I bought it.I got a special extra licens for the last year (I bought for 2 years) because of problems when I should activate it.
I have never heard of this Spywarefri?
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello Nevi,

You are certainly welcome! :D

Have a great day!
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
@ wrote:

I have never heard of this Spywarefri?
This is probably it Sherry Spywarefri
Userlevel 3
Badge +13
To Ssherjj..
Spywarefri is a Danish site,that help people that have infected computers and etc.
http://spywarefri-shop.dk/

Best,
Nevi
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Thank you ? and ? for showing me the links. I was just worried that this might not be a reputable business or what not. Now I know all is okay. Appreciated the feedback!

Have a great weekend!