Solved

Forgotten password

• 3 February 2017
  • 3 replies

I forgot my password. I received the email to create a new one and followed the instructions exactly but got an error message. It gave me the instructions again which I followed again exactly, and I got the same error message. I tried to email tech support, but I need my password--the one I forgot that started this whole process. Around and around I go for the past two months. And, of course, to talk with someone on the phone involves a 45 minute wait. Does WebRoot actually have customer service or should I find another product?
icon

Best answer by BurnDaddy 3 February 2017, 00:24

View original

3 replies

Hi tilacha,

Welcome to the Webroot Community.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble. Yes, Webroot has excellent customer service, imo. I would suggest calling Webroot support directly.

Support Number: 1-866-612-4227

I belive they're open until 8pm Montain time.

Hope this helps, :)

BD

Userlevel 7
Hello tilacha,

It looks like you tried all the avenues for a forgotten password. Let's ping @ our Community Manager and see if he can help you. ;)

Dave.
Userlevel 7
Greetings @ and thanks for joining our Community! :cathappy:

First of all, I sincerely apologize for all the inconvenience you've experienced. Our password system can be a little confusing and can most definitely cause frustration for some users.

I've sent you both the emails to reset your password and personal security code. 
highly suggest writing both of these down and specifying which is which.

These emails will expire though. If you don't get to them by chance early enough, please send me a private message and I'll be sure to personally address this first thing tomorrow morning.

Cheers,