How do I activate my console for my lap top

• 24 March 2015
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1
Hi,
I got an email to activate the console in my Webroot SecureAnywhere which I did for my PC. I also have a lap top that I need to activate but it only lists PC's. Do I have to activate the console from my lap top too?
Thank you,
 Doc13

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
HI Doc13,

Welcome to the Community Forum,

Yes you need to activate your laptop for Webroot to show in your online Account Console

Here is the PC User Guide to help you through these steps to activate your Webroot for your laptop.Then you will see your laptop in your online Account Console. If you don't see it after activating then run a Webroot scan and see if it's listed.

If you have any trouble please get back to us.

Kind Regards,

Userlevel 1
Hi,
Thank you! I went ahead and got it figured out but thank you again for the reply! I had to have another keycode for my Webroot and Geek Squad helped me with that (long story) and he had activated it. I got an email from Webroot and was confused as both keys were activated on my PC and lap top by Geek Squad. Anyway, I went back to Webroot after running a scan on my computer and it was there so I figured it would work for the lap top as well and it did.
Thank you so very much again!
Doc13
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi Doc13,

Thanks for letting us know you are running smoothly once again.:D

Kind Regards,
Userlevel 1
Hi Sherry,
Sorry this is so late; I never even saw it! Thank you fo ther Kudos on both my posts and a BIG CONGRATULATIONS to you on your silver!!! I love Webroot and I've been telling all my friends to get it. I actually just got off the phone with a friend I had made on a game site (Pogo) and she's in Cal. Right now she's using Norton 360 and has gotten pop ups, I told her about Webroot and she's going to get it as soon as she can. I believe this is the best program out there and I'm so very happy I got it with my new computer! Thank you again and have a great night!
Doc13
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi Doc13,

First of all Thank you so very much! I really appreciate your kindness! It's people like you that keep me going.;)

I'm also very excited over Webroot and of course I believe in this product and love to hear that others do as well.

If your friend needs help after purchasing Webroot just tell her to give us a shout out. Ok?

Remember to tell her that Webroot Support is the best out there and it's free with an active subscription.

Have a great night Doc13 and a great weekend! Oh hope we see you around..so don't be shy! Join in anytime!:D

Kind Regards,
Userlevel 1
Hi Sherry,
I always tell my friends that Webroot support is the best and always there (and free) if and when they buy a subscription. I love Webroot as well (as you know) and I believe my friend in Cal. and one in NY will be getting Webroot soon. I have 1 key left and I am going to give it to my sister as she has some odd program with Comcast. However she hasn't been able to get online even though her computer says she is. I haven't been able to get up to her house to help out as I cannot drive that far with my back problems. My younger sister went with her to buy a lap top and decided on an Asus (which I wouldn't buy; happen to LOVE HP) and their support is really bad. So as soon as I'm able to get up there and get her lap top straightened out, I'll be downloading Webroot for her also!I won't be stranger and will be here on and off. Thank you so much for being you and have a great night!
Doc13
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi Doc13,

Nice to hear from you. Sounds like you have your hands full.

I'm not at my Computer right now so I'll make this short. Ok.

Sounds like we are both fans of. Webroot Right?

Remember we are here if you need it. We have a lot of Forum members who know 
a lot.

Well take care of that back and we will see you posting! :)

Kind Regards,