Solved

How to extend subscription?

• 16 March 2015
  • 4 replies

I have 38 days left on my subscription, and I noticed Webroot is having a special discounted price for the Internet Security Plus. I don't know when this special will end, but I'm interested in renewing. I don't see a button on my UI to buy an extension. How do I do this?

FWIW I purchased a year ago from the Webroot website.

Thank you.
icon

Best answer by nic 16 March 2015, 23:06

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello and Welcome to the Community Forum,

Please look here at the PC User Guide,

To renew your subscription:
  1. Open SecureAnywhere (see Using the SecureAnywhere interface).
  2. Click the gear icon next to My Account.
  3. Click Upgrade/Renew.[img]http://www.webroot.com/En_US/SecureAnywhere/PC/Content/Resources/Images/UpgradeRenew.png[/img] The Webroot website opens. From here, you can purchase an upgrade to your software.

Hope this helps and if not do get back to us.

Regards,

Thank you... now another question.

I go to the Webroot website and a subscription is $44.99 for "Plus" covering three items or $59 for "Complete" for up to five.

My current renewal offer is $79.99 for "Complete" - I really don't need "Complete" and "Plus" would work fine. 

How can I downgrade to "Plus" and take advantage of the special pricing of $44.99 instead of $59.99?

Thank you again.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello,

This is what I've researched and have found. So calling them would be your best option I think! @ do you have any information whether you can downgrade?

I'm pretty sure you can downgrade but I believe Support will
need to transfer your Passwords from Password Manager to your new keycode.

The cost of renewal for Webroot products is typically the base price for a year's subscription of your product, but Webroot regularly runs special offers for renewing customers. To see your renewal options, click here and enter your keycode.

For more information, you can also contact our Sales Team.

Best Regards,

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
If it's a new keycode for a sale, you probably just need to add it to your console.  If you want to renew and downgrade you can do that too - just call in:
http://www.webroot.com/us/en/support/contact