How to upgrade from 3 devices to 5 devices?

• 17 September 2016
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
How can I upgrade from a 3 device license to a 5 device license without uninstalling and reinstalling the software?
Thanks

5 replies

Hi Myrna,

Welcome to the Webroot Community.

To upgrade your existing Webroot subscription please see the info available here.

You can compare the different versions of Webroot here.

Hope this info helps,
BD
Userlevel 1
Thanks for your response.
When I go to the link it indicates that it is for renewals and upgrades. However, when I put in the Keycode and press continue I only get the option to renew. Am I missing something?
Thanks
@ wrote:
Thanks for your response.
When I go to the link it indicates that it is for renewals and upgrades. However, when I put in the Keycode and press continue I only get the option to renew. Am I missing something?
Thanks
No, Myrna. You are correct. I've just tried it myself with my keycode and found the same thing. Give me a moment to try and find a different link for you to use and I will post back here. Sorry about that.

BD
Hi Myrna,

For some odd reason the link I provided skips the "Configure your Security" step and goes straight to "Checkout":@

So I can only suggest that you call Webroot directly and tell them that you'd like to add devices to your existing subscription. You can find contact info here.

Unfortunately, they are not open on weekends but will be available on Monday morning.

Sorry about this. I will let Webroot know about the link issue when they return on Monday, as well.

Thanks,
BD
Userlevel 1
Thanks for your help.
I'll contact them Monday.
Regards,