Solved

I am going to cancel if I don't get help now. It keeps asking me to pay, and I have already paid.

• 26 October 2016
  • 5 replies

I already paid. I want it to run without askig for payment every time I reboot. It will not allow me to enter the new key code.
icon

Best answer by akim 26 October 2016, 20:16

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +35
Hello ?,

Please try rebooting your system, and then running a manual scan.  If it still shows that your subscription is expired, please use these instructions to apply your new keycode to your software and update your subscription information:

1. Open the Webroot program and click the gear icon next to "My Account."
2. Enter your keycode in the field provided under "Activate a new keycode” and click "Activate."
3. If a scan starts automatically, allow the scan to complete.

To see our user guide page of these steps, including images, please click here.
Thanks Anna.

I could've sworn this was posted in Business (which I know very little about) which is why I didn't answer. Sorry.

BD

once again, I updated and already paid for the new subscription. It will not let me change the key code. If you don't fix it, I want my money back now. I have wasted five days going back and forth with you and I am done.

Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX

??

Have you done this, as Anna has suggested???

If so then please submit a trouble ticket to support. This a free service with your paid subscription.

If you are successful you will still need to contact support to tranfer your passwords if you use the Password Manager.

BD

Oh my goodness Kghantous, thanks for the walk down memory lane. Your posting reminded me of one of my favorite Movies. Perhaps you are familiar with the Author....Paddy Chayefsky. The movie was Network. Peter Finch doe-see-doed over to the window and after opening it up he began yelling at the top of his lungs; " I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore ".:S

Anyway, there could be a few reasons why the payment didn't get credited and since you haven't gotten back to the Forum, is it safe to say that everything is Ziggidy-Boo now ?