I can't update Webroot software in preparation for uploading IOS 10. How to do this?

• 17 September 2016
  • 4 replies

I can't update Webroot software in preparation for uploading IOS 10. How to do this?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36
The first order of business is to download and install the iso Windows 10,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,then insatll Webroot!
@ wrote:
Hi rlthiede,

Welcome to the Webroot Community.

Currnetly, there are no consumer antivirus products from any vendor for ipad or iphone. It is Apple's belief that they are unnecessary, and that it's nearly impossible to infect these devices. Webroot DOES offer it's SecureWeb Browser for iOS. This will protect your from visiting malicious sites, web forgeries, and phishing attacks and incorporates "Safe Search" which is a web-reputation database that protects you in real-time from malicious sites. It can be downloaded here.

Hope this info helps,

BD
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Thank you Jon, I should have been much clearer re Webroot Secure Browser.
@ wrote:
Thank you Jon, I should have been much clearer re Webroot Secure Browser.
No problem, Lyle. Now that there's Windows 10 and iOS 10, I imagine there will be some confussion between the two. I must admit that I originally thought the OP was referring to Mac's Sierra OS update that's coming Tuesday. Being that I'm not a Mac or iPhone user, I get a little confused myself. :@

BD