I get the 'Error(UUCR023):This account already has access to your console'.

Hello,

I acquired a new 'Webroot Secure Anywhere Complete 5 Device 1 Year Subscription' about a month and a half ago, in order to renew the antiviruss services. I had bought the same subscription a year ago, so I already had an online account. However once I 'merged' the two product subscriptions, I haven't been enjoying the 'Complete suite' benefits; especially the password management. 

I noticed this as the password manager extension in chrome dissapeared and the GUI is not the same as it used to. 

Thank you very much

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi ragiraldo1260

Welcome to the Community Forums.

I am most interested in the "'merged' the two product subscriptions" and am wondering if that may be part of the issue that you are having.  How did you achieve this 'merging'?  Please advise as it may be material to a solution for you.

Regards, Baldrick
Hi Baldrick,

By 'merging' the two accounts, I mean I added the Product key to the already existing account console. It looks like this:

(edited out keycode photo for security reasons)

Now, I think the problem is I can't acquire two separate keycodes for a same console account, but I didn't know that. Now I cant erase users from the console and I added another email trying to solve this problem 😕  but I just want 1 email managing all. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello @,

Welcome to the Community Forum,

You have a few issues here and my best advice is to submit a Support Ticket free of charge with an active subscription and they will resolve this for you.

Kind Regards,