Solved

I got a free cd key for webroot internet security when I purchased my tablet...

• 5 January 2017
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
I already have a subscription to webroot secureanywhere antivirus, and I got a free key for the internet security when I bought my tablet from bestbuy. My question is can I just enter the key for it into the antivirus program to unlock the internet security features, namely backup & sync and password manager?
icon

Best answer by JP_ 5 January 2017, 23:55

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Yes, you can activate the keycode in your program by clicking the gear icon to the right of "My Account".

You will also need to add the keycode to your online account to use Backup/Sync and Password Manager.
http://live.webrootanywhere.com/content/663/Adding-devices-with-different-keycodes

Please let us know if you need any additional assistance.
Hi DBM127,

Welcome to the Webroot Community.

If I may just add to the excellent advice from JP. You are posting this in the Webroot "Internet Security Plus" forum. If you have the "Internet Security Plus" version of Webroot and not the "Internet Security Complete" version then I'm afraid that version doesn't have the Backup & Sync feature. It does have the most-excellent Password manager, though. If you have the "Complete" version then, nevermind. ;)

BD
Userlevel 1
Yeah, it was just the plus version.
I did not want the key to go to waste though.
Userlevel 7
Thanks, @ ;)

If it's an Internet Security Plus keycode you can still use the Passwords feature!