Solved

I have 75 days left on my webroot, I just bought another webroot that will last for a year.

Badge +1
Hello I am Brandi, and I want to know if my 75 days will be void if I put the webroot virus protection on my computer now, the one I just purchased. Also, the webroot is for three devices, do I have to use all three at the same time? Thank you, and have a fantastic day. Brandi S.

The webroot I have now is the Internet security plus, I bought the webroot antivirus. Will it void my webroot Internet security plus if I put the other one on now? Do I have to put the webroot on now since I purchased it or can i wait.
icon

Best answer by JamesG 9 June 2015, 17:26

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello @,

Welcome to the Webroot Community.

You will need to wait until your 75 days is up before you activate the new keycode, you will not lose any days on the new license if you have not activated it. It will begin counting down when you first use it.

Because one version is Internet Security Plus and the other is the Antivirus product, the 2 cannot be merged.

You will also need to go ahead and install the Internet Security Plus version on any other devices you wish to use.

For example, you cannot buy a 1 year license for 3 devices and get more than a year out of it. The license begins counting down from the first activation.

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Badge +1
Yes, this helps, and thank you for all your help. I just figured out how to get back on this site. Have a good weekend. Brandi S.
Userlevel 7
Brandi,

You are very welcome!

I hope you have a lovely weekend as well!

If there is anything else I can do to assist, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Best Regards,