I have an Apple IPad is it protected against virues?

Userlevel 3
About a mont ago I saw a picture that I had on my computer, but smaller, when it was crashed. I got some of my work I had on another computer put, by Best Buy on thes one after it was cleaned of the viruses. I can't understand how this happened. Does it still have a virus, could I possibly pass it on if I sent an email from my computer or Ipad ?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello @,

I do not think you have to be concerned with emails being send containing a virus.

If you believe you are infected or may have a virus on your system it's best to get in touch with our technical support team.

They can remote right into the system, make sure it is clean and Webroot is working properly, and it is completely free of charge.

Support Number: 1-866-612-4227
Support Ticket: https://detail.webrootanywhere.com/servicewelcome.asp

Please do not hesitate to respond here if you have any other questions or concerns, or even if you want to update us as to your support received.

Best Regards,
Userlevel 7
Hi Lorraine

How are you doing?  Well I hope?

I am not very clear as to exactly what it is you are reporting or asking here...could you be a little more specific in terms of describing the sequence of events that you went through re. the issue?

I am not clear what the relevance is re. "About a mont ago I saw a picture that I had on my computer, but smaller, when it was crashed." nor am I clear as to what exactly has happened after the intervention by Best Buy/The Geek Squad.  Have yo contacted them about this as this should be your first port of call if you believe that it is something related to what they did for you.

Regards, Baldrick