I have several gmail accounts.

• 4 April 2015
  • 2 replies

Webroot will force connect me to only one of them and will not allow me to connect to any of the others.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello daveerm,

Welcome to the Community Forum,

Can you  tell me if any of these apps or any other .exe's being Monitored or Blocked? You can check by clicking Utilities, System Control and then Start under Control Active Processes. Or right click Webroot in the taskbar and click Control Active Processes.

Please also look at these articles from the PC User Guide where this might also be blocked.

Blocking/Allowing files
http://www.webroot.com/En_US/SecureAnywhere/PC/WSA_PC_Help.htm#C5_Quarantine/CH5b_BlockingAllowingFi...
 Managing protected applications
http://www.webroot.com/En_US/SecureAnywhere/PC/WSA_PC_Help.htm#C6_IDProtection/CH6c_ManagingProtecte...

If you continue to have issues then please submit a Support Ticket free of charge with an active subscription.

Would you let us know how things are going?

Kind Regards,

Userlevel 7
Hi daveerrn 

Welcome to the Community Forums.

If I may suggest a quick something else to try other than what Sherry has proposed (which is all good)?

You could try shutting down protection TEMPORARILY and quickly trying to connect to those Gmail accounts that are 'apparently' being blocked, which should reveal whether WSA is havinga hand in this or not?

If you want to try that then right click on the notification tray icon for WSA (Green circle with a 'W' in it), and select 'Shutdown protection' from the contect menu provided.  Once you have entered the CAPTCHA characters you should have WSA turned off.  Then very quickly try one of two of the accounts, and then click on your WSA desktop icon to restart protection.

Try not to spend any tiime online withou WSA protection; just a quick log on, I am in, and then back out, etc.

And then post back here to let us know what you find.

Regards, Baldrick