Solved

If I got a license for my lap top can I also load it onto my phone

• 20 January 2017
  • 1 reply

Does the license allow me to load this on my phone as well?

icon

Best answer by Ssherjj 20 January 2017, 02:49

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello agyatty01,

Welcome to the Webroot Community,

Here are the instructions for Webroot mobile. If you have an iPhone then please let us know.

Android Download Instructions
  1. Search for Webroot according to your device:[list=1]
  2. Android: in your apps menu, select the Google Play Store and search for "Webroot," or follow this link, and install the Security - Free app.
  3. Kindle: from the Home screen, tap Apps, then tap Store. Tap the search box. Enter "Webroot" and tap Search. Install the Security - Free app.
  • Once the install is complete, open the app and tap Agree & Launch.
  • If you do not have a keycode, tap Skip and proceed to Step 4. If you do have a keycode, tap Activate and enter your SecureAnywhere keycode. Tap OK once the keycode has been activated successfully.
  • Tap Fix This Now to go through additional settings that can be activated. Please read each one carefully to see if it is something you want to enable or not before tapping either Fix This Now or Ignore. You can always change these options later in the settings.
  • Tap View Additional Features to go through additional features you have available. These will vary based on your subscription type.
  • After going through all the options, tap Finish.Webroot SecureAnywhere is now installed and protecting your device.[/list]