Solved

Link to Webroot Filtering Extension Firefox

• 16 May 2016
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7
Can't seem to find it searching Website or Community.  Will Someone post a link?
icon

Best answer by Baldrick 16 May 2016, 17:53

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi BlazeTen

Hope that you are well?

Are you linking for the official link to the Mozilla App Store or the link to the thread that provides a work around to install the extension manually, i.e., creating a suitable .xpi file containing the latest Webroot Filtering extension?

If the latter, then please seethis KB Article for the details, and pay no heed to the fact that it is entitled as referring to Palemoon...the method works will all Mozilla derived browsers be that Palemoon, CyberFox, Waterfox and of course, Firefox.

I have used this very succesfully (as I use the portable version of the browsers which are not official supported re. the extensions) and I know that it works.

Any issues or follow up questions then please post back here.

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Badge +7
Mozilla Web Store knows nothing of the extension.  KB article was "out of my league".  Did a reinstall of WRSA+ and all is well now.  Thanks !
Userlevel 7
Hi BlazeTen

I assure you that the workaround, should you ever require it, is really easy to undertake...but hopefully now you are set you will not be in need of it. ;)

Regards, Baldrick