Okay I am going to go out on a limb here and ASSUME that if the geek squad installed my webroot secu

• 25 February 2015
  • 1 reply

I am going to go out on a limb here and assume that if the geek squad installed my Weebroot Secure Anywhere Internet Security (that's the label on the disc) and the key code matches up that it is all installed that I should be good to go and my Webroot console should look like the user guide.  But I am beginning to think I do not have the full rainbow of Webroot.  Like there is no place that has the backup and sync.  So my assumption is that they did not give me the "complete" pkg.  Hmmm I wonder what I paid for........
So before I go any further I need someone to confirm this.  I just uninstalled webroot and reinstalled it since I see that as the first step so many of you were told to do.
Lainie

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Hello there, welcome to the Community!

The Best Buy Subscription Software version, which is what the Geek Squad usually installs, does not have the Backupp&Sync feature.  The Best Buy version has only a single version, and it cannot be upgraded to the 'Complete'.  It is for this reason that you see no mention at all of Backup&Sync in the product.