Solved

Password Manager

• 17 October 2016
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7
I refreshed firefox and enabled Webroot add-on, but the Webroot icon doesn't appear in browers tool bar. I did reboot.
icon

Best answer by BurnDaddy 17 October 2016, 17:20

View original

3 replies

Hi jamesmancil,

Welcome to the Webroot Community.

This can happen from time to time.

Please try the toolbar fix available here.

If you're still having issues then an uninstall/reinstall should do the trick;

Please follow the steps closely!

• Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
  • Be sure you add your Keycode to your Online Console: Webroot SecureAnywhere Online Console
  • KEEP the computer online for Uninstall and Reinstall to make sure it works correctly
  • Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Geek Squad Subscription PC users click HERE) Let us know if it is the Mac version you need.
  • Uninstall WSA and Reboot
  • Install with the new installer, enter your Keycode and do NOT import any settings if offered by the installer as you can set it up as you like once it's done
  • Let it finish it's install scan
  • Reboot once again
Please let us know if that resolves your issue?

If you're still having issues then please submit a trouble ticket and support will look into this for you.

Have a good day, :)
BD
Userlevel 3
Badge +7
I had to do the uninstall/reinstall trick and reboot. Now everything appears to be working properly. Thanks for the help.
@ wrote:
I had to do the uninstall/reinstall trick and reboot. Now everything appears to be working properly. Thanks for the help.
You're welcome, James. Thanks for letting us know. Glad you got it working again.:)

BD