Reinstallation of Webroot Internet Securtity

• 28 August 2015
  • 1 reply

Recently I purchased a new laptop with Windows 10 preloaded and redeemed WebRoot Internet Security. Shortly thereafter I had to reset my PC settings. I lost my security. I've tried to reinstall by going to the site where it tells me to enter my last name and email address to send me another key code. It does not recognize my license. Also I have tried to create an account and when I get the confirmation email and the link in it I get directed to the Webroot site that gives me the ErrorWB(102): Registration cannot be completed. Can anyone give me some insight into what I need to do restore Webroot Internet Security to my PC? Thanks

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Hello Joshua1, welcome to the Community!

If your purchased your computer at Best Buy, and WSA Internet Security was provided to you free of charge with the new device purchase, please call 1800-GEEK-SQUAD for assistance.  They will be able to verify your Best Buy Subscription Software license and provide your key code to you, as well as help you intsall the software if you need them to.

If your copy of WSA was NOT provided free by Best Buy, please reply here and we wil go from there on how to recover your Account, or you can submit a Trouble Ticket to have Webroot Support help you with this.

I hope this helps,