Webroot Secure Anyywhere Keycode

• 13 March 2017
  • 1 reply

I renewed my subscription through Geek Squad. Best Buy is one I should have, but anyway, I have the protection for 3 devices. 2 are for PC's. I am trying to use 3rd for my new phone. I renewed subscription on old phone. I never was able to use 3rd device on old phone. Trying to use it on new phone. Everything goes alright until I enter correct keynote from back of CD. It keeps saying It is wrong. No because it accepted on other 2 devices. What am I doing wrong? Should I try entering it using a PC instead of phone I want put on? Help please & TY

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Hello @ and welcome to the Webroot Community!

From looking at your account, it looks like you have our Internet Security Plus package through Best Buy. It's a very common mistake to try to activate this Protection through our "Complete" app, but that app will only accept keycodes that are for Complete subscriptions.

If that is the case, go ahead and uninstall that one and use our "Free" app. It looks exactly like this:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.webroot.security&hl=en

Please let me know once you have a chance to activate your keycode through our Security - Free app.

Cheers,