Solved

Webroot freezes my complete PC

• 26 February 2018
  • 2 replies

Hello  all,

I have some strange behaviour with Webroot. I just installed my PC yesterday (again). Every time I open Corel VisualStudio for instance, I get a warning from Webroot that it wants to connect to the internet, please allow or disallow. Thusfar all fine... The problem is, that with that window the complete computer hangs. There is no way I can press any button or go to any other program; I can only press the reset switch. This did happen to me before, but I was on Windows 10 insider then. Now I'm on the Fall update, so I'd say normal daily use. The only way I can start these programs is by stopping Webroot, then starting and after use enabling Webroot again. Anybody else with this problem?

Kind regards,
Hans
icon

Best answer by ProTruckDriver 3 May 2018, 01:31

View original

2 replies

I have the same issue. Though if I wait a few minutes, it all comes back to normal.
Userlevel 7
Hello moonlight82, Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum. :D

Please submit a Support Ticket or Contact Webroot Support to sort this problem. This service is FREE with a Paid Subscription.
Support Ticket System is Open 24/7

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue.