Solved

Webroot have Urgent support for infection ?

Userlevel 5
Hi all 

i want to know Webroot have a Urgent support for infection for Licensed Customers? because in that site ( https://detail.webrootanywhere.com/servicewelcome.asp ) sometimes ( most of the times ) Support answer me after 17-18 hours ...  

but we know sometimes Customer will be infected and want an Urgent Support ... i think our Friends in Webroot Malware Removal Team should think about this problem...  sometimes this time ( usually 10-15 hours ) is mean delay for that Customer who Infected ! 

forgive me if i open a topic in a wrong place... i just want know your ideas about this problem...  :)

Kind Regards,
Parham
icon

Best answer by Baldrick 22 May 2016, 11:05

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
MrParham

When one opens a support ticket the Support Team will review it and as far as I know they will prioritise their response based on the urgency of the situation as described by the person raising the ticket...if the situation is not described as suffciently urgent to warrant rapid intervention then one cannot expect there to be any, and the ticket will await its turn chronologically.

I personally find that the Support Team do a great job of responding (they are acknowledged as tthe best or amongst the best in the business) and therefore an 'Urgent support for infection' option is I believe superfluous.

But just my thought on the matter.

Baldrick
Userlevel 5
Thank You for the answer Baldrick .

well i can bring an example here:

i am infected ( i think ) so support said me use wsalogs.exe and then let them know 

well i do that 14-15 hours ago , but still i have no answer , 

what else can be important more than Users Infection for a Security Company ? 

Userlevel 7
It may be that they were dealing with other more serious issues at the time that you sent back in the logs...I cannot be sure...all I know is that usually the service is extremely quick and helpful in all circumstances...and therefor there is no need to confuse users with multiple support options...in my humble opinion.

Please see this KB Article that details the virus removal options that Webroot offers.

Baldrick