Solved

Webroot says the scan failed secure anywhere cannot reach the internet but its connected

• 11 October 2016
  • 2 replies

i keep trying to delete the application but it doesnt let me and i try to scan it and it doesnt let me i havent scanned it in awhile.. can someone help me im connect to the internet and everything
icon

Best answer by JP_ 11 October 2016, 21:50

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello nataliebaquero, Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum. :D

Please try a Uninstall / reinstall of WSA:

Please follow the steps closely!

• Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
  • KEEP the computer online for Uninstall and Reinstall to make sure it works correctly
  • Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Subscription PC users click HERE) Let us know if it is the Mac version you need.
  • Uninstall WSA and Reboot
  • Install with the new installer, enter your Keycode and do NOT import any settings if offered by the installer as you can set it up as you like once it's done
  • Let it finish it's install scan
  • Reboot once again
HTH,
Dave.;)
Userlevel 7
I do apologize for the inconvenience. This is a fairly well-known issue that requires a clean uninstall/reinstall of the Program, as well as tweaking a few other settings.

To resolve this as quickly and easily as possible for you, please contact our Customer Support Team at your earliest convenience: 
Support Number: 1-866-612-4227 M-F 7am?6pm MT
Send us a Support Ticket: https://detail.webrootanywhere.com/servicewelcome.asp

Our guys are great and they should be able to straighten you out in just a few minutes :)
You're also lucky because our call volume is low right now before it picks up for the Holidays!