What can I do? My computer is still off track. I keep trying but I don't know how to fix the problem

• 10 January 2017
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
I don't know what you mean.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +25
Hi @ could you please provide additional information as to what is going on with your computer?  Once we have the information, we would be able to serve you better.  Thank you.
Userlevel 7
@,

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you're having. If you can give us a further description of exactly what you're experiencing, our Power Users are great at assisting People with all different kinds of issues.

If you need immediate assistance from one of our Technical Professionals, please feel free to reach out to our Support Team directly. They will be able to remotely control your Computer while also addressing any other concerns or questions you might have.

Support Number: 1-866-612-4227 M-F 7am?6pm MT
Send us a Support Ticket: https://detail.webrootanywhere.com/servicewelcome.asp

Cheers,
Userlevel 7
Hi Lorraine

I do not want to sound or appear insensitive but a number of us have tried to help but are hindered by not having even the most basic information to work with. To put it none too bluntly...we do not have crystal balls and need information to work with to be able to assist fellow members with their problems and issues...which is one of the key reasons for the Community existing.

So, may I ask again...pretty please...provide at least some basic information about the issue; sufficent for us to get at least a general direction so that we can then ask more specif questions/request more specif information from you.

Thanks...and my apologies if my post comes across as a little more direct than usual.

Best regards, Baldrick