Solved

why do i have to upgrade to get system optimizer. all i have is one computer?

• 30 October 2016
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 6
what do you mean by upgrade buying a whole new program i still have over 177 days left on this version can t i just get optimizer bu its self?
icon

Best answer by Baldrick 30 October 2016, 13:32

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi mrfloppy66

The reason is because the System Optimizer is part of a different version to the one that you have (you have a subscription for Internet Security Plus right?), i.e., it is only available with a subscription for either the Complete or Anitivirus for Gamer versions.

Hence the need to upgrade. Having said that it may be a good idea to contact the Sales Team by phone and see what they can do for you. Perhaps they can move you over to a Complete subscription now and just add the 177 days remaining from your existing subscription. I say 'might' as I don't work for Webroot and as such have no knowledge of their pricing and/or renewal/upgrade rules or policy...hence the suggestion that you call them.

Let me know if you need the numbers and for which country.

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 6
i kind of had my an idea that would happen, thank you for your responce. but with money being tight i will have to wait but again thank you . kudos to you.  mr floppy
Userlevel 7
No worries, mr floppy.

And if the finances are tight (sorry to hear that) then I may suggest, if you have not already, taking a look at CCleaner (by Piriform)? It is free & does the same, and in some respects more than, System Optimizer.

I should not promote other software in the Webroot forum...but in the circumstances I hope I will be excused this once...;)

Regards, Baldrick