Gold VIP

Re: Scan function not working?

@apama wrote:

It is not blocked

Thank you for checking!

Sherry

original.png Microsoft® Windows Insider MVP - Windows Security

Helpful Webroot Links:

Download (PC) | Download (Best Buy Subscription) | Submit Trouble Ticket | Account Console | User_Guides | BrightCloud URL lookup

Register
and Introduce yourself to The Community!

ALIENWARE 17R4 Win 10 Pro x64 / Mac OS X El Capitan (10.11.6), IPad's, PCs,W 10 & W 8.1 R Pro. W 7 Pro ..Lenovo (VM:10) & Webroot® SecureAnywhere™ Internet Security Complete (Android Samsung Note 4) Beta Tester,Windows Insider Builds
Administrator

Hey @apama!

Would you mind sending me the email address you used to register your license? Don't post it in this thread, but rather send it to me as a direct message. You can do this by going to my profile and selecting "Send a Message".

Gold VIP

@LLiddell wrote:

Hey @apama!

Would you mind sending me the email address you used to register your license? Don't post it in this thread, but rather send it to me as a direct message. You can do this by going to my profile and selecting "Send a Message".

Thank you so much for your assistance LLiddell! Smiley Wink

Sherry

Helpful Webroot Links:

Download (PC) | Download (Best Buy Subscription) | Submit Trouble Ticket | Account Console | User_Guides | BrightCloud URL lookup

Register

ALIENWARE 17R4 Win 10 Pro x64 / Mac OS X El Capitan (10.11.6), IPad's, PCs,W 10 & W 8.1 R Pro. W 7 Pro ..Lenovo (VM:10) & Webroot® SecureAnywhere™ Internet Security Complete (Android Samsung Note 4) Beta Tester,Windows Insider Builds
Community Leader

@LLiddell wrote:

Hey @apama!

This is the easiest way to send a PM to Lara! https://community.webroot.com/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/57897

Daniel Bow.gif

EPA.giforiginal (6).png

original.png Microsoft® Windows Insider MVP - Windows Security beta_tester_transparent.png

New Voice

Hi Sherry-

i finally was able to call the support and get someone live and they manually finished the installation.

This has been quite an experience.

But thank you for your help last night and the follow up.

Best

Sherri

Highlighted
Gold VIP

HI Sherri,

You're most welcome! 

That's wonderful to hear your issue was resolved. The Support Team are champs aren't they? Smiley Wink

Thank you so much for letting us know! We're always here if you need us, so don't be a stranger.  Smiley Happy

Kindest regards,

Sherry

Helpful Webroot Links:

Register