cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Silver VIP

Webroot and Sudo Commands

When uninstalling WSA from a Mac computer, WSA leaves a lot behind. Could the uninstaller for Mac's be made to uninstall what is left behind?

After uninstalling WSA on my Mac running High Sierra this is left behind:

Screen Shot 2018-09-18 at 11.33.12 AM.png

@PVaddi @MacDaddy385

Dave

Silver VIP

Late 2015 5K 27" Mac, 4GHz i7, 16GB RAM, 1TB Fusion Drive, macOS High Sierra, 10.13.6  

iMac Clone & Backup with SuperDuper / Time Machine / iCloud 

Windows 7 X 64, 3.4GHz i7, 10GB RAM, 1TB HD

5 REPLIES
Silver VIP

Re: Webroot and Sudo Commands

Looks like this post has been overlooked. @LLiddell can we get some sort of answer from the staff on this post. Thank you. Smiley Wink

Dave

Silver VIP

Late 2015 5K 27" Mac, 4GHz i7, 16GB RAM, 1TB Fusion Drive, macOS High Sierra, 10.13.6  

Gold VIP

@ProTruckDriver wrote:

Looks like this post has been overlooked. @LLiddell can we get some sort of answer from the staff on this post. Thank you. Smiley Wink

Sorry PTD,

I saw this and I was going to say something about your post but I waited too long and you beat me to it. Great idea that is for certain!Smiley Very Happy Thank you PTD!

Sherry

original.png Microsoft® Windows Insider MVP - Windows Security

Helpful Webroot Links:

Download (PC) | Download (Best Buy Subscription) | Submit Trouble Ticket | Account Console | User_Guides | BrightCloud URL lookup

Register
and Introduce yourself to The Community!

ALIENWARE 17R4 Win 10 Pro x64 / Mac OS X El Capitan (10.11.6), IPad's, PCs,W 10 & (VM:14) & Webroot® SecureAnywhere™ Internet Security Complete (Android Samsung Galaxy Note 8) Beta Tester,Windows Insider Builds
Administrator

@ProTruckDriver wrote:

Absolutely! I'll reach out and relay the concern. Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Administrator

Thanks @ProTruckDriver for reporting this. 

I have added this our list of to do items. We currently have a version thats in its testing phase and we will be ready to release later this month. 

We will try to get this fix into our next release. Will keep you posted and will reach out to you if we have questions. 

Thanks

Pawani

Silver VIP

Thank you Lara and Pawani. Smiley Happy

thumbs-up-192.png

Dave

Silver VIP