Solved

Extend current subscription by another 365 days with another key code

• 23 December 2014
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +6
I found I have a key code purchased from another vendor (not best buy). I was wondering if it would be possible to add it to my current subscription extend it by another 365 days. I have not added it to my account or console yet. Do I need to do that fist? And wasn’t sure if I could just have Nic do this or another admin Or do I summit a support request. I am in no big hurry current subscription has over 340 days left. Thanks Joe
Have a Merry Christmas
icon

Best answer by JP_ 13 June 2017, 18:24

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
If you PM me the old and new keycodes, I can add the days to your existing keycode and just deactivate the new one.
Userlevel 6
@ wrote:
If you PM me the old and new keycodes, I can add the days to your existing keycode and just deactivate the new one.
Hello @
Does this possibility still exist?
Thanks
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
@ wrote:
Hello @
Does this possibility still exist?
Thanks
Hello Asklepios,

nic retired from Webroot. I believe Webroot will still do it for you. I'll ping @ @ to answer your question. ;)
Userlevel 7
@ I'll be happy to help. Just send me a private message with both your old and new keycode and I'll take care of merging the days for you 🙂
Userlevel 6
Hi,
Thanks @ for the "ping";)
@ wrote:
@ I'll be happy to help. Just send me a private message with both your old and new keycode and I'll take care of merging the days for you :)
Thanks @ , so I will purchase a new code ASAP and send you a PM with it:D
Userlevel 6
Hi,
Thank you very much @ for your help.
Now with 944 days subscription I'm secure and serene:D
Userlevel 7
@ :catwink: