Product Update Communications

• 19 June 2017
  • 1 reply

Badge
Hi everyone, 

I'm relatively new to the Webroot team - I started at the beginning of the year, and my pet project over the past several months has been improving our communications process for product updates.

One of our core values is customer success - we appreciate how important our documentation is to your business's success, and we are committed to improving in this area.  We have already started implementing a handful of changes in how we communicate product updates, and we would like your input to help us continue refining other ideas.

To that end, we are hoping you could complete this brief survey:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ReleaseCommunications

We look forward to partnering with you to continue improving Webroot’s product update communications.

Thanks so much,
Amber

1 reply

Badge
Hi everyone,

First and foremost, thank you so much to those of you who have taken the time to answer our survey.  Your input will help us continue improving.  I'll leave the survey up for a while yet, so more of you have time to weigh-in.  

In looking at some of the early responses, it looks like our Product Update emails aren't going through for some of you.  By design, the survey is anonymous, so please private message me if you believe that you should be receiving product update emails, but aren't.

I am passionate about improving our communications and would like to investigate these gaps to see if we can identify the root cause and find an appropriate work-around.

Thanks so much,
amber