The reason I Recommend Saying Hello Here

• 24 July 2013
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Hi again everyone,

Right off the bat I would like to say that I really do not have the time or energy to do what these guys and girls do here so my motivation in saying this is purely in appreciation of the friendly welcome and genuinely nice people here.

I would liken this forum to the quality of Microsoft except that they are much faster in their replies, and again, much friendlier than most forums you may have heard of.  There is nothing worse than a response to a question from someone that is condescending and talks to you as though you were a moron when you are already frustrated by a problem that you may need some advise on.  You will not find that here.  Not only are these guys nice but you will find them knowledgeable and fairly fast in response to your question or problem as I have.

Just say hello and give 'em a chance... I promise you won't regret it!

P.S.  As an experiment I reloaded my page every 30 seconds after posting this message and it was viewed withing 5 minutes of posting :)    See what I mean???   Great Job Guys!

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
That's nice of you to say Bob and yes this forum is very friendly and we are happy it is that way us users and the Webroot Staff are always trying to do our best in helping users and members because we know what WSA can do and the bottom line is it's a great security product along with great support on the forums or the support inbox.

Cheers,

Daniel

Userlevel 7
The Webroot staff and their support are the best in the industry. No question about it.

And they are friendly, too!
And they have responded very quickly with my questions and private messages if i may add.So far webroot has provided perfect customer services.Thanks WEBROOT.
Userlevel 6
Totally agree Uncle Bob....it's a great group to hang out with!:D