Solved

I need to update my billing information online before renewing my product and can't!!!!

• 5 June 2012
  • 3 replies

Webroot Community,

First of all...hello there to you all..i'm new here and just registered.Second,I need help with something and i'm
unable to contact or get in touch with anyone from sales support or the billing dept.I wanted  to update my old
address that webroot has currently on file for me with my new location address.I need to get in touch with customer
service and would prefer not to make any long-distance phone calls.I tried to create a webroot account online in order
to try to reach help but even that was a hassle!!!!!need help on how to resolve this and to update my old address with
my new current one.Webroot website really sucks!!!!!!!:@:@:@

my name is jessica fernandez.

do i just delete my current webroot account and create a new one??what should i do??I need to resolve this before
june 17...i think that is when my current license expires.
icon

Best answer by WesB 6 June 2012, 00:58

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello vistasucks2, Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum. :D

Someone from the Webroot Team will be online soon to sort your problem out today.

Userlevel 7
Hello to you!

I responded to you@argengem on Twitter!

If you do not wish to speak to sales you can open a Support Ticket and put "Sales Change of Billing Address" as your subject. You can then be taken care of through our support system instead of over the phone, as you requested. :D

If you change your mind, here is the sales number: 866-612-4268
Userlevel 3
Hi Jessica-

We can certainly take care of that for you.  We can simply sell you a renewal using your new billing address.  There are a couple ways we can go about that.  You can reach Webroot sales toll-free at 1-866-612-4268.  Or, if you would like, you can click my user name on the left side, then select "Send this user a private message" on the right side.  If you reply to me with your email address and phone number, I can see to it that a sales representative contacts you directly. 

Thank you,

Wes B.
Online Chat