Solved

Webroot Survey / Feedback.

• 23 February 2012
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 7
I have just received a email in my inbox from Webroot at Webroot email.com:

We would appreciate your feedback.

In appreciation for your time, your name will be entered in a drawing for one of five $325 USD (£210, €250, $305 AUD, $325 CAD) online.gift certificates. Winners will be notified by 29 February 2012.
---------------------------------------------

Is this an Official Webroot email that was sent out. I want to make sure before filling out feedback. Thank you.

icon

Best answer by ProTruckDriver 23 February 2012, 13:51

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 2
You can rest assured that this is a legitimate email.

Any emails from webroot.com or webrootemail.com are completely legitimate.

We're always looking for feedback from our customers as to how we can improve our service so we will send out mails like these from time to time either randomly or if you've recently been in contact with any of our support organisations for example.

I hope that answers your question!
Userlevel 7
Thank you Steven for the reply. Feedback answered and sent. Good luck to the winners on the 29th (I hope I'm one of them, lol). Keep up the Excellent work Webroot! 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
Thank you Steven for the reply. Feedback answered and sent. Good luck to the winners on the 29th (I hope I'm one of them, lol). Keep up the Excellent work Webroot! :D
Good luck Buddy and to all the other entries!

TH   😉
Userlevel 2
Wishing everyone the best of luck!
Userlevel 4
Ended on the 29th so who were the winners?
Userlevel 5
I think the winners were notified directly by 29 February. I'm not sure if a list is or should be available somewhere.
Userlevel 2
I don't have official word on this so what I'm about to say isn't set in stone.

I would assume that the winners will have been contacted now and the reason for this information not being publically available probably has something to do with PCI-DSS and equivilant data protections laws.

That's the only reason I can see for the list of winner's names not being made publically available.

To anyone that did win though congratulations! I am totally jealous, haha.
That is exciting, got my fingers crossed
Userlevel 7
I really would not get too excited here as you are some 5 years too late...;)
So true