Solved

Android app for Secure Anywhere Mobile Complete

I got the Android app for SecureAnywhere Complete, but whenI try to sign in I can't get my keycode to work. I've changed the code several times and nothing works. I noticed that when I try to log in, the code is in all caps and it adds a dash before the last two letters. There is no dash in the keycode I registered.  Anyone have the same problem or know how to get the thing to work?
icon

Best answer by MikeR 5 February 2013, 01:54

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Hey Rik,

Your keycode should be 20 characters long and the dash should be auto-filling every 4th character. I will send you a private message with your keycode that you should be using. :D

It looks like everything else should work fine so please let me know if you have any other questions. Make sure that your Android isn't auto-filling a Gmail email address as well.
Okay, I fixed it.  Thanks so much for the help!  Rik
Having the same problem with my phone. trying to install on new phone of same model. says code wrong
Userlevel 7
Hi grundyboat,

I found a trial of SecureAnywhere Complete on your account but to investigate further I will need any other keycodes or email addresses you used. Please Send me a Private Message with this additional information and the specific error you are receiving so we can get this resolved. 😃
I am having the same problem.  What am I doing wrong.  I used the email and pw and the key code and it keeps messing up.  Matt
Userlevel 7
Hey Matt - you actually have a Webroot Internet Security Plus subscription, so you will need to download the free Webroot Security & Antivirus app and enter your keycode to give it the paid feature set. 😃
Where do I go to enter the code once I get it downloaded?
Userlevel 7
You just open the app>tap Register>tap Activate and enter your keycode.
Did the trick.   Thanks!!
Userlevel 7
No problem! Let me know if you need anything.